Saturday, April 28, 2012

A msg from him at last!

Yesterday at around 7pm, I received an SMS from him! :D :D :D I was at tamp mall at that time. I was so happy that I shouted in the mall. When I saw his name on my phone, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was so shocked and scared about what would be his reply that I couldn't even read the message myself. Zzz...
I'm really glad to hear that he is doing well now. But his reply to one of my question, 'Have you ever like me before' left me ??? in my head. I really can't understand what he is trying to mean. And I told him that I hope that he will let me know more about him by letting me msg him sometimes. But if he don't want to then there's no choice already. I also can't do anything right? I don't want him to feel pressured or stressed by this.
He said that he couldn't do much about my feelings for him.. What did he meant by this? Does he mean that he don't even want to be friends with me? Haiz...
He told me to LIVE WELL.. How can I, when my life is without him? He also said that he had many more that he should say but let me just end here.. What are the many more that he should say?
Although his reply really left me a lot of ???, but I'm really glad that he replied. :)

- Do you know how it feels to let go of someone you really love for a long time just for them to be happy?
- If I'm staying up late to text you even though I'm tired, please know that you are very important to me.
- 如果喜欢一个人,就会很想知道他有没有那么一点点喜欢你。
- 总有一个人,他的一封信息足以让你微笑一整天。

No comments: