Thursday, April 26, 2012

3rd day of depression...

Today is the third day of waiting... I still did not receive any reply from him. It feels like he don't even care and I'm here being so depressed about it. Haiz... :(
I received a message on Facebook at about 9.45pm, and I was like praying and wishing that it will be from him. But when I opened my eyes and saw that it was not him, I felt so disappointed. A disappointment that i've never felt before. Haiz...
I've decided to give him a message first. I really want at least a reply from him.
I'll send him an SMS tonight at 11:11 Wishing he will reply me. Hope to receive an SMS from him soon!
I'm really so depressed now... Keep thinking about this... Can't stop thinking about this... :(

至少回复一下那封信嘛! 一个句子也好。。。 我写了那么多,难道要你回复几句很过份吗?

Everytime I receive a message, whether on Facebook or my handphone, I was hoping that it will be from you...

No comments: